Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whos snowed in and whats the best fat burner

Hi Bro....

We got 2 feet here buddy....OTC would have to be Xenadrine for me....(used to be Dymetadrine 25-Ephedrine HCL before they yanked it...mixed with powdered Ripped Fuel...very effective but YUCK)......if you want to go the other route....DNP...followed by Clen/sensible Cytomel usage would rank pretty high in the fat burning dept.....although if you really want to know my opinion...NOTHING beats a sound diet/training program.....ok..maybe DNP does :p

im prolly gonna get flamed for this but what the hell
i think clenbutrux is because that shit makes my mid section hard as fuck when im on it...i guess its the anti-e's in it or someshit what ever in that stack that shit works.......
by the way it tastes like vomit:)

HGH
DNP
Ox, Fina, Winny
T-3

Simple fat burning stack:

Oxandrolone, Flaxseed, Yohimbine/Caffeine/Nor-ephedrine, yohimbine and caffeine work far better in absence of carbohydrates...flax is awesome as your main source of fat in a low carb diet...I use this method and lose bodyfat, particularly abdominal fat (thank you OX and yohimbine) at an astounding rate.

But it's not the most powerful method, I only suggested it cause I think you have some ox right?

Last edited:
HighIntensity said:
clenbutrux where can i get this

you can get this at just about any grey market suppl store bro,
the thing i love about it it makes me tight even though i have fatty around my nipples but its still tight.

Frackal said:
HGH
DNP
Ox, Fina, Winny
T-3

Simple fat burning stack:

Oxandrolone, Flaxseed, steak, NYC

im about to do anavar have you ran this b4. i have a little fatty around the gut and nips and i hope this will help, is the fat burned off indefinitly??

georgie24 said:

im about to do anavar have you ran this b4. i have a little fatty around the gut and nips and i hope this will help, is the fat burned off indefinitly??

Well not 'indefinitely' but it's actual fatloss and not water loss if that's what you mean....I have found this works very well for me, simple, low on the drug side, (relatively) and effective....of course no fat is gone forever (barring PGF2a usage?)....but it will stay off provided your diet is correct.

Top Bottom