Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whole foods products

triptox8

[FONT=&quot]I normally take controlled labs orange triad multi and NOW omega oil. Besides a good diet I probably do not get enough greens and probiotics from Whole Foods. Any truth to adding greens to help with digestion? Orange triad digestive aid getting what I need? I think I tried the OT with greens powder before and couldn’t stand the orange flavor. Brands or suggestions. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also curious about thoughts on adding creatine for general health and wellness. Fat loss would be my ultimate goal. Could the repair and water holding ability be beneficial? Brands or suggestions?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Seems the staples to supplementing the diet is whey, multi, fish oil, and creatine?? Adding other supplements become more goal specific to target trouble areas? For average person not necessary?[/FONT]

You don't need whey or vegetable powders. Actually eat whe vegetables. Creatine won't help you lose weight either, but is a nice add for making gains.

Top Bottom