Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who tried here modafinil?

Rbeper

Has any of you guys tried modafinil? I am looking forsomething to boost my mental activity, and modafinil looks veryinteresting. I found a place on the internet where I could buy it,but before that I would like to see if anyone has actually used it,and how it was.

After following steves posts i came across this question so I created an account to answer your question as I am currently on modafinil.

It certainly increases awareness, focus and mental activity. I would highly recommend it in moderation. It's like having caffeine without feeling the caffeine if that makes sense. It is becoming the more popular "smart drug" of choice as it is not amphetamine based unlike adderall and dextroamphetamine (both which are used to help treat ADHD) so you do not form an addiction.
I use it roughly once a week or fortnight when I know I have a big day.

I'd suggest taking 100mg in the morning and see how you feel. 200mg is a standard dose. Do not take it in the evening unless you don't want to sleep.
Drink plenty of water as I noticed it seems to have a slight diuretic effect and water seems to fuel the modafinil as well. In high doses you might get a bit of anxiety but everyone is different. I would recommend the brand "modalert" as it has been the better one I have tried so far.

I have never tried it either so I can't comment on my personal experiences.

If you don't have a prescription for it, you could head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section for a source. I am pretty sure the approved source Roid Mass carries it.

@harlston thanks for taking the time to create an account to answer his question!

Do you think that Roid Mass carries it? It would be great because I have heard that their steroids are very good. How do I find out if they have it? There is nothing said on their website (

Modafinil is a very nice nootropic, but there is one fundamental thing you must understand with it. It will indeed increase your focus, and will move sleep aside. What I like about it, is that modafinil is rather safe in terms of side effects, and it is not addictive.

However, this is no magic pill that will do the job for you. If you are already struggling with studies because you spend too much time on facebook, modafinil won't help - you will only spend that time on facebook with more focus. That is, modafinil won't make you study - it will only improve the focus on what you do, but you still choose the things you do. Also, it may cause such a thing as tunnel vision, where you are way overfocused on something, and that does not let you see things from a different perspective. Therefore, for some creative activities it may in fact be counterproductive. These are just my two cents about it.

Top Bottom