Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who still shops at GNC?!

GNC shopper

• I do

Votes: 245 33.8%
  • I dont

Votes: 369 51.0%
  • show me results

Votes: 109 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so long as whats is on the label is in the container... i only use certain brands.. if im at the shop and a new brand is a bit cheaper i wont try it til i get some feedback from new users. basically i wont just try any brand and there are some ive learned to avoid and some to trust.

i only go there for the expiring stuff, certain discounts and yea, the girls that work at the modesto GNC are pretty hot- if youre on the board girls, HI, from your secret admirer. most stuff is a rip off if its not on sale.. but i got a 2.5 tub of muscle milk for 23 bucks after tax yesterday.

I shop there all the time but that's only because my boy is the manager and he gets me crazy discount's. If you don't get a discount it's seriuosly a rip but if you do get a discount it's super convienient and about the same price.

I have no problem even using GNC at full price if I'm in a bind, can't hate on them because if I really need something, i know they are there.

I shop there the 1st week of every month. I have the gold card and save the 20% plus whatever sales they have. Ive looked online and the price is pretty much the same once you add in the shipping costs. Why order online when the store is 5 min. away??? I dont go nuts spending there but I buy my basics.... Protein, creatine, NO2..........

Yeah it isnt that expensive I bought some creatine there on the weekend, prolab 600 twinpack for only 26 dollars. and its gonna last me like 5 months.

Womanizer said:
Yeah it isnt that expensive I bought some creatine there on the weekend, prolab 600 twinpack for only 26 dollars. and its gonna last me like 5 months.
Thats funny but whats funnyer is i went there the other day cuz i like to laugh at the prices and these older ppl were buying something for there kid in iraq some NO2 pills, guy pulls it out and says its the big bottle 180 its 120 bucks. I about fell out thinking how bad these ppl were geting taken....Funny i payed 26 bucks for 180 good name brand, then i went to my secret store and got 2 bottles total of 180 for 6 bucks lol....Hmm thats a mark up or are you paying for the name?
Only clueless ppl shop there cuz online prices are way low if you shop around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom