Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who still shops at GNC?!

GNC shopper

• I do

Votes: 245 33.8%
  • I dont

Votes: 369 51.0%
  • show me results

Votes: 109 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in St Thomas, United States Virgin Islands. GNC is UNFORTUNATELY one of two places that I can buy stuff without using the internet. You want to hear what a rip off they are???? I pay five dollars (that is right pal, five big bucks) per can of Ready to drink Nitrotech!!!!!!! That is what they charge here!!!!

Anyone know of a website that sells the ready to drink cans of protien over the internet at reasonable prices????

My wallet thanks you in advance.!!!!!

Childish///AMG said:
Only when they have items that are about to be
"Out-dated" :Chef:
True, this is when you can get HUGE discounts. They aren't supposed to be able to sell past an exp date, so they do anything to get rid of it.

I shop there all the time. Last time I bought some suplements that were on sale plus got another 20% discount. I looked up the product at some popular web stores and found with my savings it was actually cheaper than if I bought it online. Add that to the convenience of having something whenever I want it and..well its worth the extra expense sometimes. just my humble opinion...

For those who take supplements take notice of this warning and go to saveoursupplements.org and respond. Govt is trying to remove DHEA and any item like creatine, noexplode, NO2, testosterone enhancers, workout enhancers from the market. Be a voice like I have written many times. The govt is going way over board thanks to the Mark McGuires of this world who can still get their items due to their millions, just go to the site and respond to H1545 and HR3156 and S1137 and save our supplements. I am a nutritionist and a user and I am just 1 voice, I need your help for our freedom of choice to use natural. They also want to put age limits and legalities on the bottles that is why I referred to the 3 bills in motion. I still work at GNC part time but I also sell other supplements from other companies wholesale to avoid the middle man since I am a certified nutritionist. I did this for all of us, please help me be a louder voice. It only takes a minute. Thanks in advance.

here i was thinking GNC was a good place to go if i wanted to get serious about BB and dieting...guess not...lol...do you guys know any places online that are RELIABLE where you buy your stuff? (protein, dextrose n malto, yohimburn, etc.) because i want to order stuff online but i need to convince my parents to let me use their C card and let me pay them for it because they rarely let me buy anything online because they fear scams :worried:

I really don't know what are you people talking about .

I always buy there and I doubt anyone will find me a better place to buy my ISOPURE ZERO CARB which I pay 69 U$ for the 7.5 lbs ( when I go on the first week of every month to get 20 % off ) - ( again it is not 3 lbs , it is the 7.5 lbs version ) .

the cheapest I EVER found on the internet was 63 U$ + shipping , how much would be shipping for a 7.5 lbs product ?

Victor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom