Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who still shops at GNC?!

GNC shopper

• I do

Votes: 245 33.8%
  • I dont

Votes: 369 51.0%
  • show me results

Votes: 109 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
superqt4u2nv said:
Why would you have too? So you can pay more and get crap service? Have them push there crap ass house brands on you.
no but if i was in a mall and thought it would save me time,i would

buffer1 said:
no but if i was in a mall and thought it would save me time,i would
Planning is everything! Indi stores are way cheaper and better service. If you know what you want why not shop online?

superqt4u2nv said:
Planning is everything! Indi stores are way cheaper and better service. If you know what you want why not shop online?
yeah i,ve just got this fear of giving my credit card # over the internet

buffer1 said:
yeah i,ve just got this fear of giving my credit card # over the internet
Most online stores have encryption etc besides all majour credit cards have insurance to them so if something were to happen you would not be at fault.

You could always give me your credit card number and I could buy it for you. Just look at my face ... am I not the most honest guy you have ever seen. :D

VISA # here please: _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _

Nope. I just can't do it. I keep track of what I have around and what I'll need soon and order everything online. It's SO much cheaper. Plus it's nice to have it sent direct to your office so you can sign for it.

Actually, I shop at GNC every now and then because it is in our Military exchange mall. 1) prices are cheaper at this GNC than any other (believe it or not, comparable to online) 2) I pay no tax 3) I can use my gold card ALL month long, not just the first 7 days or whatever.

I still buy online, though, because they don't carry my favorite protein powder (micellean by VPX.... mmmmmm soooo goood :RADAR: ) All I really buy from them is the instone puddings :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom