Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who still shops at GNC?!

GNC shopper

• I do

Votes: 245 33.8%
  • I dont

Votes: 369 51.0%
  • show me results

Votes: 109 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
n8ive_stylez said:
I guess I'm one of the retards that still shops at GNC.. Where do I need to be shopping for my protein at a good price??

Thanx
Open up your phonebook and start "price checking" over the phone in your area. That's how I found the store I go to as u saw in my previous reply. Otherwise, there are lots of websites u can order from. Most are far cheaper than GNC even with the shipping cost.

last i shopped at GNC was bout 4 years ago and it was just for prolab creatine mono for 20 bucks. for most things its just way too expensive for me...and they dont even have a lot of the companies that i really like so i cant say that i still shop there.

I never buy anything from GNC but I do like going in there and standing next to customers and listening to the employees explain what certain supplements are and how to use them to add quality mass. Always bring a smile to my face. :D

most of the employes down here are fat there is one guy that knows a lot and hes preaty fit but one out of 6 people thats a small persent of mucles smarts

Sorry guys I get everything I have there. They have sales on the beginning week of the month where pretty much everything is 20-50% off. Plus I live in Alaska and there isnt any other stores besides WalMart where I get my NOS

I still go for multis and that's where I bought my first supplements a few years ago, but thankfully I only went through about 10 pounds of their protein before I switched to online sites.

there's a GNC at the mall so when I'm at the mall I'll get my food at GNC instead of the foodcourt. Usually a protein bar with an Instone Protein pudding for dessert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom