Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who still shops at GNC?!

GNC shopper

• I do

Votes: 245 33.8%
  • I dont

Votes: 369 51.0%
  • show me results

Votes: 109 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do buy from there only because I cant buy online dont have credit card.
and I dont have patience for mailorder.

in other words i dont have a choice :worried:

GNC, is still good for one thing... Taking your money. So if you have the extra cash to sling around just throught my way and save the gas.

***Keep your head low and your a** moving, Semper Fi.***

I just got a job there, GNC is very over priced, just look at things like MRI NO2, you can get em 50% cheaper online. Since i work there, i do get some great deals, especially on closed dated stuff, but as a customer, i'd say go online.

A friend of mine just got a gold card and offered to give me the one for my key chain; I told him " thanks, but I have no use for it".

scorpi141 said:
I just got a job there, GNC is very over priced, just look at things like MRI NO2, you can get em 50% cheaper online. Since i work there, i do get some great deals, especially on closed dated stuff, but as a customer, i'd say go online.

i worked there it sucked, 30% off is not a great deal...and the close out stuff, alls you have an advange over is the fact that you know when things are close dated before anyone else.

I actually just went to a GNC store for the first time in years. I needed a new shaker bottle and have to say that they at least got that right, cause their shakers are quality.

GrandMaster said:
I have Inside Connections with SND Canada .... Teehee!
SND blows they single handly fucked the supplement market in Ontario. Only time you catch me in GNC or SND is doing a price comparison for my friends store.

Where I live there's a family owned nutrition n supp store that sells everything for internet prices PLUS I don't pay shipping. So w/out the shipping, it's cheaper for me to go there than to order it!
SO....no one shops at our local GNC except morons....LOL

What do you all think about Vitamin World, the same as GNC? And do most of you all shop through out the internet, finding the best source available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom