Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who still shops at GNC?!

GNC shopper

• I do

Votes: 245 33.8%
  • I dont

Votes: 369 51.0%
  • show me results

Votes: 109 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the only thing I buy from GNC is there multi, Mega Men. very good vitamin for trainers. not the best but far from the worst.

Here in the UK: they're good value for money.
They often have good offers on Protein un-matched by online stores.

once in a great while... only when I dont have time to wait for shipping... I get everything online I find the gnc brand to be shit quality

Any product that expires within 4 months, GNC sells for half price plus another 20% off if you have a 'gold' card. I found this out today when I went in there to get a protein bar before the gym.

JustJacked said:
Any product that expires within 4 months, GNC sells for half price plus another 20% off if you have a 'gold' card. I found this out today when I went in there to get a protein bar before the gym.

Just went yesterday and found Endurox R4 for $12 and another 20% off. Expires at the end of May 2005. Works for me. I used to use that Trac creatine a few years back and checked the price. For the freaking small bottle of powder they wanted $65. Insane prices in that place.

I cant stand going in there. fucking guys always try to sell you the GNC brand. I was looking at a bottle of Pump Tech and buddy hands me a GNC bottle of a nitric oxide booster. he says "here, this is the same thing as that but its our brand and a lot cheaper. its also very good quality" I just laughed and said "no its not, stop trying to rip me off so you can make a couple extra bucks in commission!"

last fucking time I go in there!

The ONLY time i go there is if i reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyyy need something that cant wait for 4 days or a week, or if they have a big sale where the same stuff i buy via internet is cheaper due to shipping . AND THATS IT!!!!!!!!

i worked a gnc for a couple months, it was gay. They bought their Mega Men/Mega Women for roughly $2.00 a bottle, they charge #29.99 for the 180 count. Extreme mark up. But anything perishable our store with in 1 month of expiration they marked down 90%. Which was damn good.

Shopped @ GNC for years. Spent so much dough(even with Gold Card), I probably financed their last few stores. I know better now. Besides, I now have friends that work there. They have ways of giving me deals(and no, it's not by way of 5-finger discount or 100%-off sale).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom