Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who still shops at GNC?!

GNC shopper

• I do

Votes: 245 33.8%
  • I dont

Votes: 369 51.0%
  • show me results

Votes: 109 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fyi most if not all will match prices. i never go there just bc they try to rape people and its wrong but i see people on other forums that dont have many choices and they get gnc to match internet prices.

hey GUYS waiting for all of you to kill me after this comment, but I GOT THE BEST PRICE FOR FISHOIL OF MY LIFE THERE 2 WEEKS AGO.

*waits for crucification*..........

no seriously i did, i was so surprised i walked in there, adn talked a guy out of buying there shit HAHAHAHAHAH then said.. holy crap... i got like.. fuck leme look on the lable its like... 360 pills of fishoil for like 20$ cdn, then i got the other one half off so i got 2 for like 35$ final price..

Pretty sure I went in there to look around, asked a guy if they carried methoxyisoflavone by any chance, and he tried to sell me P6 by cellucor aka 119$ I didn't have -__-

Went there the other day for some jack3d on sale for $20. The dude tried to sell me some booty ass test booster from 6 star claiming it was top notch lol

yea I think I'll stick with the real shit.

The thing to buy there ONLY is nearly expired protein bars. They keep boxes of bars on the shelves for like a yr and if you find some about 2 months from expiration they'll sell them for 75% off. I'd buy a box of 20 bars for $5. Other than that, GNC should be for same day emergencies only. And if you have a vitamin shoppe then go there before gnc.

I don't like how the saleman try selling you the entire store. They don't ask for my Goldcard so if I forget that it is the first week of the month, they won't mention it. Most of their stuff is overpriced. My list of complaints goes on and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom