Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who still shops at GNC?!

GNC shopper

• I do

Votes: 245 33.8%
  • I dont

Votes: 369 51.0%
  • show me results

Votes: 109 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mrzap said:
I get my vitamin C and multi there, but that is it.
I got 5lbs worth of vit C for 40bucks online. Dont ask why I got so much, I didnt think it was a lot at the time. It'll last me a lifetime.

220 said:
Multi's are multi's doesnt matter where you shop. Wal Mart, 300tabs 7bucks. Now tell me GNC can beat that?

GNC can't beat that price, but multis are not just multis... there is quality issue. I am not trying to just pee it out in an hour, I want it to stay in. That is why I go for the better QUALITY products. I'm sure there are better quality then gnc but I am positive wal-mart is not in the high quality list.

GNC multi's are not the best.

You want the best? Try the ones made by the Life Extension Foundation.

lef.org

I challenge anyone to find a better multi.

Nukdae

Didn't say they were the best, reread the post. I said they have excellent quality. :)

And I'm always in the market for good multis so thanks for the site.

i go in GNC about once a month or so, just to see what they have on clearance. found a GREAT buy on ABB Extreme Body RTD 50 (15 oz. can) 9 cans @ $0.10 each. i will not buy protein, creatine, etc. from GNC anymore

Occassionally they have something that catches my eye. Occassionally might be too often. Once every 5 or 6 years I'll get something there. Last week their protein was a decent price. It was comparable to what i was getting online. I don't like switching proteins so I'll have to say I'll never do that again.

I'll occasionally slip in and see if they have any good discounts or anything priced really low because of expiration dates. I actually just purchased 10 GNC pro performance RTD whey shakes for 37 cents last friday at my local GNC because they are set to expire in 2/05. Hell, i'm drinking one a day, so i got me one hell of a deal!

Yeah, shop there...but ONLY during the 1-7th days of the month, where I get my 20% discount.

The stuff there isn't THAT expensive. I got a 42 pack of Myoplex for like 65 bucks. I checked on the internet, and it was like...59 at most sites, not including shipping and handling, which would probably even the cost. Add to that the fact that I don't have to wait a week for my product, and GNC doesn't seem so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom