Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who still shops at GNC?!

GNC shopper

• I do

Votes: 245 33.8%
  • I dont

Votes: 369 51.0%
  • show me results

Votes: 109 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
preemo said:
blah blah blah if you know someplace better then gnc then post the link or pipe down
Ha Ha your a funny guy...Everyone knows a better place then GNC! If you would asked nice id have sent you some rock bottom sites but...........and i dont do pipes i like women :p

I buy my supps offline. I do go to GNC on occasion though to see if they have anything on sale. They sell stuff really cheap when it's about to expire!

In the UK GNC have some very good offers on protein. I always have a look round if i go past one to see if there is any bargains!

I don't buy from GNC unless their protein bars go on sale. The other day I got mesotech bars for 69 cents, pure protein bars for 49 cents that were expiring. You can't beat that but who really wants to go into GNC everyday to check?

I do. ONLY when there is a wicked good sale and/or I'm in Providence visiting people and get a sick discount from a good bro that works there :)

Otherwise, it's online merchants for me!

Go AF and AG! lol

... and netrition (been buying from them for almost a decade now)!

- SGT

Jayhawk21 said:
I don't buy from GNC unless their protein bars go on sale. The other day I got mesotech bars for 69 cents, pure protein bars for 49 cents that were expiring. You can't beat that but who really wants to go into GNC everyday to check?

If by 'pure protein' you mean sugar, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, high fructose corn syrup, honey, sugar, sugar syrup (sucrose, fructose, dextrose), natural and artificial flavours ... then yes, that is about as 'pure' as you are going to get. The low protein content of bars is generally poor quality and you would benefit more from purchasing a high quality protein powder or making your own bars.

As for GNC ... their products are overpriced and are promoted by employees who have limited product knowledge and only a basic understanding of nutrition at best, in general. Consumers shouldn't have to wait until a product has nearly exceeded its expiration date in order to receive value for money. There are many retailers, both high street and online, who have no problem undercutting the GNC prices on any given day.

KP--Fitness Basics

There is one very convenient to me at work. I pick up protein bars by the box when they are on sale. That plus the card discount makes it worthwhile.

Ive started taking multi-vitamins from there--I have not gotten sick yet!! I think the quality is good--As for other supplements I think they definitely overcharge

I shop for deals. I got 5 #'s of Creadrive for $12 2 days ago. The GNC on base is actually more expensive that one's at the mall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom