Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who makes the best post-workout supplements???

emmab

I am looking for a balanced supp to take after a workout. I am looking for something that would suit a female who is looking to build muscle but not with too many cals, as I am also trying to cut some fat.
What are everyone's faves??? And for those of you who use normal food, what sort of amounts of carbs/protein/fat do you take in after a workout?

When I'm dieting on low carbs, I take 40g of simple carbs and 20g of protein. I'll mix one of those del monte juice boxes with 1/3-1/2 a banana, 10g of protein from whey and 3 egg whites. Make sure your drink is low fat btw.

To keep the answer as simple as possible, I'm going to recommend to products. One would be the postworkout blend the protein factory offers. It's a combo of dextrose, CFM protein and hydrolyzed whey, perfect for postworkout. The next would be the new Biotest product called Surge, which is made specifically for post workout. Haven't tried Surge yet, but I think I'll try it because of the hype. Hopefully it'll be worth it.

One serving of cream of wheat
One pkg of Muscle Meals from Muscle-Link

Fills the tank up quite nicely!

------------------
Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.
Anthony Bourdain, "Kitchen Confidential"

Top Bottom