Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here doesn't use fat burners/thermogenics during a leaning out phase?

Mike P.T.

Just wondering because every year since I was 17(I'm 22 now) I have always used fat burners when cutting. This year I'm not going to. Just to let you know I eat like a complete pig when I'm not leaning out and don't get fat fast as it takes months. In the past few years though I haven't done any consistent cardio until now and I really feel good. I don't want to rely on fat burners anymore and was wondering if anyone else does it like that too. Not counting you naturally lean people ok.

BTW - I do take a small dose of thermogenics 3 times a week pre-workout on my weight training days but not on days I train Krav Maga. I also drink coffee once in a while.

I think I may change my mind and go on a normal dose of MD-6 stacked with Xenadrine 2 times a day just for May. Then take a whole week off of all stimulants and then just take them again pre-workout. Shit I knew I should have stuck to my diet several months ago instead of starting it now. I know with the fat burners I'll get there no problem considering I weigh 215 right now and want to get down to 200-205. Plus my appetite is crazy and with the thermogenics it will help keep it down. We'll see what happens. I'll stick to my diet for another week and see. I may change my mind. I do feel good without it.

Top Bottom