Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who has used Anabeta?

Ran it once for 6 weeks and loved it (First 2 weeks - 4caps/day, Remaining 4 weeks - 6caps/day). I'm running it now and I'm on Week 5. I'm liking it even better. The partitioning effects, the perpetual pumps, and the ability to demolish tons of food without feeling bloated are all key features. Also, tons of vascularity caused by this product. I've noticed a little libido boost with this product as well.

Mine is being shipped to me. I think its going to be a good product but the bad thing is, the % of extract is not revealed. :(

I think it's Pes best product to date. I had to handcuff myself from eating everythig in sight. Def get some wicked pumps. I bought some at Orbit when he ran a huge sell. I keep trying to convince him to put that on the daily deals lol. I'm affraid he knows it sell out.

I think it's Pes best product to date. I had to handcuff myself from eating everythig in sight. Def get some wicked pumps. I bought some at Orbit when he ran a huge sell. I keep trying to convince him to put that on the daily deals lol. I'm affraid he knows it sell out.

bahaha

It would definitely sell out. I'd buy them all!

Anabeta was great stuff but needs to be cycled as after a while like anything else it loses its effectivenesss

I agree with andrew.. it needs to be cycled. I ran it for 60 days, three bottles back to back at 6 caps/day. I only noticed the hunger at first. I definately noticed the pump effects. The single biggest factor i noticed was the strength increase, and what felt like the ability to continue to grow, at least in terms of the weight i was lifting. In the 60 days i took it, i gained 12 lbs, and at best, half of that was lean muscle. i just finished a bottle of n2burn and leaned out 7lbs from that figure. i could tell that anabeta kept me anabolic because i took a week off of lifting once to study for some serious tests i had at school and never even felt small or depumped too much. when i got back in the gym i lifted just as good, if not better than i had the week before i took off. now that im not taking it... 1) i havent lost anything 2) i dont have my "all day" pump 3) i dont "feel" as strong as i did when i was taking anabeta. sure, im still lifting the same weight, but im not adding reps at the same weight on every successive workout like i had been. if you want to blow through a plateau and do it naturally, i highly recommend this product. i think next time i take it im gonna stack it with phytoserms and daa for the first month for an even better experience.

Top Bottom