Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Has Bought the Most Useless Products ?!?!!? ie Creatine Serum,Hmb...

I porbably spent a good 1000 buck from start ot finish of high school and freshmen year of college buying crap. THe worst was when I was buying arginine and orthinine and taking handfuls of them a day because that was supposed to increase GH secretion. I went though every individual amino at one point. I was also taking oatbrand sold as an expensive as supplement in the belief that it would increase my free testosterone. oh and one time I bought a 70 dollar pint of protein becuase it was supposed to have special igf reelease factors in it, it was bovarian chocolate flavored, and it had some huge dude on the front label. I thought I had got some steroids when I picked that shit up, and that was back when I thought steroids were even a big deal!

Too long to list - I must admit though Cybergenics takes me back - for those who did the workout - how about the vertical jump till you collapsed?

I couldnt begin to tell you how much cash I wasted. But the worst thing I bought was this liquid called Deca-Bolin. It smelled and tasted like pure craporama! I spent close to $100 on this shit. Man those were the bad days! hahaha Thank god for vitamin S:FRlol: :FRlol:

I spent like a hundred bucks almost on GHSTAK six months ago. Maybe I'll feed it to my hamster and see if he grows. Oh I can't my son's cat ate it this morning..rotf. So i'll feed it to the cat...

Voodoo, Iso Pure is good shit bro. Sci tech has some kickass shit too... Both are pricey though...

Devil's advocate here....

I just started taking Creatine Serum and I felt that it helped me pound out reps and motivated me throughout the workout when usually I get bored and tired at the 30 minute mark. Psychosomatic? Perhaps, but I like it so far as I don't have crazy notions that it will blow me up, so that helps.

Also, I like EAS Myoplex. I like it primarily for convenience as I don't expect any legal supplement to give me gains that proper diet, rest and exercise won't do.

I fell for the mustletech pro hormones and protien. The sad thing is I really though that I was going to blow up and I didn't want to tell anyone what I was "ON"..LOL.
I also went for the stuff that Markus Ruhl promotes for. I guess you live and learn. It's almost unfair the way these supplement companys are able to suduce you into believing whatever they say, especially when you first start out. Now I just buy whatever protien is the cheapest and best tasting, same goes for weight gainer.
---PEACE---Mad Max

The only things that I have stuck with is protein powder, creatine and glutamine.......prohormones suck, GH relaesers suck, any homeopathic stuff sucks....damn i wish i had all the money back that i wasted!

Top Bottom