Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Has Bought the Most Useless Products ?!?!!? ie Creatine Serum,Hmb...

Wow,,,Boron man that takes me back..

Pharm animal, I think me & you came up in the same time.

Heres a few:

Hot stuff-shit I think they still make it

The giant horse pill amino 1000s that would come out
the same way in your shit

Yohimbe bark-when they claimed it was the next best
thing to AS. That was actually the first prohormone
scam to ever hit the market..

Have any of you heard of sarsparilla root?
I have know idea why i bought that crap.
Maybe because it was only 16.99.

Sorry guys..

I got you all beat. I blew 60 bucks on this bottle of 'testatropinol', a liquid homeobolic combination of a bunch of crap, basically. Not to mention countless creatine and other useless supplements.

I bought the old "Cybergenics" system a few years.

Expensive, and with a total over-training type program recommended with it.

LOL, live and learn.

I know this chick that works at a supplement store - and she says it so sad how so many of these kids (under20) walk in and want "SUPER WEIGHT GAIN 5000" or whatever......

LOL- you can just imagine them in their car, clasping the latest Joe Weider rippoff Mag (i.e. supplement pushing rag), seeing that "Mr. WHATEVER take this and gets HYOOOOOOOGE!".

Beefcake Beefcake!

LMFAO! Riker - reminds me soooo much of that SouthPark episode where Cartman buys into the WeightGain 4000 - "You too can live your dream. I'm living proof! BEEEEEEEFCAKE BEEFCAKE!"

Shit,I got sucked into Cybergenics too.That was some expensive garbage.I was young and dumb then,it was back in 1991 I was 18 and stuck in turkey in the Army.I actually sent my parents the money for a 4 months supply and had them ship it to me in a care package.What a waste:mad:

There have been a few different ones but the original Hot Stuff from about 10 years ago was the most useless worse tasting shit I ever tried.

There was this other crap called Smilax. What a complete waste of money.

SMILAX
YOH. BARK
HOT STUFF

damn, you guys are old school....I LOVE IT!

hot stuff was really big when i first started getting into BBing....nothing like raw glandulars..LMAO.....i also remember all the homeopathic liquids....which on their labels said contained 10x *insert hormone* ...which was in actuality a homeopathic preparation, diluted to 10 to the 10th power....so basically had ZERO active ingredient in it! and they can still make label claims similar to these nowadays! no wonder why the FDA wants to regulate the supplement industry!:mad:

Top Bottom