Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who has the best post cycle therapy products?

buddha7974

who do you guys/gals thinks has the best post cycle therapy product? I have read very good things about AGXsports products and about protein factories products. who else makes a good PCT - post cycle therapy - ?

there all good products and we never try to say one is better then they other...the sponsors of this board work together for the better of us all.pf,pp,ag,customcaps,omega
ar,nelson,we all know how to handle our selfs and help each other out as well as the members.right now on this board there is only one sponsor I dont like and think dos not make a good product.

needto- I can respect that. I think that everyone you mentioned is very knowledgeable and you all are willing to help were ever and when ever you can.I wasn't trying to start anything, just looking for a good pct product. I am sure they all are good. but in every case one is usually better. Just trying to figure that out. I have used agxsports(amplifyo2) and love it. I have boughted protein from pf(a little confusing if you don't understand what everything is) I have not used any thing from customcapps. But I will. what is cc's pct product?

buddha7974 said:
needto- I can respect that. I think that everyone you mentioned is very knowledgeable and you all are willing to help were ever and when ever you can.I wasn't trying to start anything, just looking for a good PCT - post cycle therapy - product. I am sure they all are good. but in every case one is usually better. Just trying to figure that out. I have used agxsports(amplifyo2) and love it. I have boughted protein from pf(a little confusing if you don't understand what everything is) I have not used any thing from customcapps. But I will. what is cc's PCT - post cycle therapy - product?
cc will be coming out with a product that should be huge..right now I cant say any thing about it until its time...

pp has deramcrine sustain that seems to be the most populer pct product out there right now and I do have to say that it works perfectly
do a search no it if you have time or look it up here. http://www.primordialperformance.com/topical_instructions.cfm
unleashed mayo and some others all have there place during pct and they are great products for it as well...if one wanted the best pct money can buy then
a mix of all 3 is better then any thing.

Top Bottom