Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who do you think has cheaper protein price than-

rancid

:D What do you guys think about the tuff stuff protein these guys carry, they say they have a whey protein that sells for $50 for 20 lbs. delivered in the continential u.s., that's right $50 for 20 lbs, if any of you guys know of a better price on the net, post it, but i doubt whether you will find one.

Dude, I can't believe this, I just found out about that site yesterday too. I saw some guy on another board post it,his name is marcus,maybe thats where you saw it too?

I know it looks too good to be true,but I heard whey protein concentrate is cheap. So it should be legit.I emailed them and asked if its possible to get it without the vitamin/min mix, since I get so much vit A from bars. I wonder what it taste like.

www.wheymilk.com

$50 for 20lbs includes shipping,

Last edited:
:p yeah chillin and since their in the L.A. metro area which isn't far from you or me it should'nt take very long for it to be shipped to either of us, also I've done some price checking on my own from various whey manufactors and this is about equal to what the charge for their products too, no middle man.

here is what one person said

"Each time spent $100 dollars, and each time got 40 lbs. Tastes O.K. Seems a little grainy in texture. I make different shakes each time so as not too get bored. I add cocoa powder; other times vanilla extract, bananas, berries and all sort of other stuff even lecithin granules"

Top Bottom