Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

While on creatine, do you notice any difference?

Do you take creatine before working out, and if so, do you think it helps?

• I take creatine occasionally and think it probably boosts my energy somewhat

Votes: 29 19.1%
  • I take creatine occasionally but I'm not sure if it truly boosts my energy or not

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • I take creatine often and can see an improvement in my energy when weight training

Votes: 60 39.5%
  • I've taken creatine before, but am not really sure whether or not it really works

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • I don't take creatine.

Votes: 21 13.8%

• Total voters
MikeMartial----I am currently in my second full week of creatine---I just pulled my hamstring doing sprints--it wasn't bad--but still pulled it--not sure if the creatine had anything to do with it

I don't use creatine, but I have a question about it. I heard from a friend that if you take creatine for a long time and gain a lot of mass (say 10-15 pounds) and than you go off of it, you will lose most of what you gained. My question is do you lose all your strength gains as well?

You won't lose all your gains/strength, but you will notice a drop in both.
I can usually maintain my kg's, but will have to drop my reps by one or two, or at least take longer rests between sets.

Veretta9 said:
MikeMartial----I am currently in my second full week of creatine---I just pulled my hamstring doing sprints--it wasn't bad--but still pulled it--not sure if the creatine had anything to do with it

More and more anecdotal evidence pops up all the time about creatine and mucle pulls. I'm not sure if it's dehydration, or a muscle vs tendon strength imbalance.

Definately a muscle vs tendon strength imbalance. Tendons don't gain the necessary strength to support the stronger muscles as a result of creatine.

EL GAUCHO said:
Definately a muscle vs tendon strength imbalance. Tendons don't gain the necessary strength to support the stronger muscles as a result of creatine.

Ok, then continuing along this line of thinking, are severe pulls and tears more common when a guy is on gear? (Serious question, coming from a guy that knows zero about AAS)

Last edited:
AAS is not an area of expertise for me either, but a lot of the bros at my gym that juice do have injuries.
Can't say if that's due to the gear, or the crazy intensity that these mofos train at!

MikeMartial said:
Ok, then continuing along this line of thinking, are severe pulls and tears more common when a guy is on gear? (Serious question, coming from a guy that knows zero about AAS)
connective tissue growth(i.e. ligaments & tendons) can't keep pace with muscle growth while on gear
another reason for shorter duration cycles with modest muscle growth
and then time off for the connective tissue to catch up,or at least to close the gap to someextent and therefore minimize injury potential

I've noticed a hightened intensity of energy during strenth training and HST (1-12 reps) when on Creatine Mono.

Top Bottom