Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

While on creatine, do you notice any difference?

Do you take creatine before working out, and if so, do you think it helps?

• I take creatine occasionally and think it probably boosts my energy somewhat

Votes: 29 19.1%
  • I take creatine occasionally but I'm not sure if it truly boosts my energy or not

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • I take creatine often and can see an improvement in my energy when weight training

Votes: 60 39.5%
  • I've taken creatine before, but am not really sure whether or not it really works

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • I don't take creatine.

Votes: 21 13.8%

• Total voters
Personally I didn't see bloating really, but when I got off creatine for a couple weeks, I started getting compliments about how my facial complexion was smoother and toner after getting the creatine out of my system. So I guess it did retain water hehe, and it didn't look as well in the face.
But it did help, but I don't know if I like the bloated face part heh....

Didn't see a lot of mass gain, did see an huge increase in strength, and recovery between sets.

The negative : I did get back-toback hamstring pulls, which creatine may have contributed to, during tae kwon do. Hard to say. Other than that, while lifting, *Zero* negative side effects.

i drink a shake with creatine whey and dextrose about an hour before my workouts, and also one right after. i have noticed a difference in my energy, especially on my later sets.
also, does anyone know any real guideline for g of creatine a day? does it go by weight?

Top Bottom