Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

While on creatine, do you notice any difference?

Do you take creatine before working out, and if so, do you think it helps?

• I take creatine occasionally and think it probably boosts my energy somewhat

Votes: 29 19.1%
  • I take creatine occasionally but I'm not sure if it truly boosts my energy or not

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • I take creatine often and can see an improvement in my energy when weight training

Votes: 60 39.5%
  • I've taken creatine before, but am not really sure whether or not it really works

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • I don't take creatine.

Votes: 21 13.8%

• Total voters
I took nothing but standard issue Cell-Tech and some Whey and gained 10 Lbs in a month. I have only been off of the creatine for 2 weeks now though and I am waiting to see if my muscles suddenly deflate and dissapear due to water retention. So far my body weight has only gone up although at a much slower rate. I always take creatine post workout because I figure it has the best time to be absorbed by my body at that time.

EL GAUCHO said:
Because you obviously needed educating: twig.
30" waist, 150 lbs, 5'10" at age 17 = twig? Heh, alright. . . Thats the waist size most guys dream about.
How tall are you? 5'6"?
You're a dumbass. Enough said.
You don't know shit about that which you attempt to give your opinion. I don't think anyone really gives a shit what you have to say about what you're feeling when you work out or where the energy comes from. . .
If I want a valid answer I'll consult a PhD about that. Your ignorant opinion has no value.

PoonRaider said:
30" waist, 150 lbs, 5'10" at age 17 = twig? Heh, alright. . . Thats the waist size most guys dream about.
How tall are you? 5'6"?
You're a dumbass. Enough said.
You don't know shit about that which you attempt to give your opinion. I don't think anyone really gives a shit what you have to say about what you're feeling when you work out or where the energy comes from. . .
If I want a valid answer I'll consult a PhD about that. Your ignorant opinion has no value.

you are kinda shootin yourself in the foot here

when i was 17, i was 5-10, 165, and i tested in the tank at 6%
and i was a twig
i have a feeling you have read some ads and now think you know everything, and its starting to get old

d3track said:
you are kinda shootin yourself in the foot here

when i was 17, i was 5-10, 165, and i tested in the tank at 6%
and i was a twig
i have a feeling you have read some ads and now think you know everything, and its starting to get old

Really? You have a feeling I read some ads. . .
I've read many books and many articles on weight training, and am currently being instructed by my family's personal trainer to get a personal weight training certificate so that when I goto college I can be a personal trainer. Weight training is something that I love to do, and it would kick ass to be able to show other people how to do it and get paid for it. I'll post a shot of my certificate when I get it later this year.
Ill tell you, I am really knowledgable about weight training. Don't feel uncomfortable because I may know as much, if not more about maintaining a healthy lifestyle than you do, it just means you should read more.
If you see me most something that isn't 100% accurate, without me telling you it is, and you can prove it isnt, then that is when you should attempt to insult me.
And one more thing, don't make ungrounded assumptions, you just look like as much of a dumbass as El Gaucho. I hate it when people make ignorant assuptions. It's inane in all meanings of the word (look it up). If you make a habit out of making assumptions. . . well, thats where you shoot yourself in the foot.

Now, with that said, where the fuck did all this hostility in my thread come from? I created this poll to see whether or not I should spend money on buying creatine, and if its benefits are worth it, in the opinion of the EF community.

Last edited:
Well i think i came into this discussion late :) I have been on creatine for about 2 years and I always experience two things....strength and that wonderful bloat the first day i cycle on. Research shows that there is a small anabolic effect in the body, but one must workout quite hard to get gains from this wonderful substance. Its one of the finest supps out there! Hey I am a personal trainer as well get certified through NASM or ACSM They have the best reputation. :verygood:

FYI: I'm 5'10 also, I am a gym manager and qualified Personal Trainer: been in the industry for 8 years.
The hostility began with you:
Essentially, do some research on supplements before you come to the conclusion that, "Its probably the dextrose which i giving you the energy bro."
Don't ask someone who knows their stuff to "do some research". Oh and also STOP swearing on the board: its not clever.
I was just trying to give you some educated information.
Lets leave it at that.

Dextrose = sugar, sugar is good for short bursts of energy, but I'm in the weight room for at least an hour, usually 1 and a half. Sugar cant really sustain that kind of energy IMO, I think that it comes mainly from the creatine and protein shakes I drink before working out.

Top Bottom