Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wheytobuildmuscle : Rocky Road Review :-P

j_p

Wheytobuildmuscle : Rocky Road Review
Hey guys!
I recently picked up one of our new flavors up at the shop and I was pleasantly surprised as how great it tasted and felt I should make a review on it.
Its rare I would say this for a protein drink but; I would drink this one just for the taste! :p
I already love the wheytobuildmuscle because of its great amino acid profile and it is a blend of 60% iso, 30% concentrate and 10 % soy which I love.

Anyway I had my first drink out of my 5lb bag and thought it was Amazing! A lot better than I expected for a protein drink! I immediately made one for my gf to try.
She also agreed with me this one is the best one so far out of the needtowhey line up we have used.

Rating 1-10 (10 being best)
Taste: 10 *no doubt*
Thickness: 9 *not too thick, pritty thin, which I like because I take in a lot of shakes every day, so the need for less water is a plus for me*
Mix ability: 9 * one of the easiest ones to shake up from the needtowhey line*
Cost to worth: 10 * definitely a great buy if you’re looking for a protein powder *

It is now my favorite no doubt!

My top four are:
1 Rocky road
2 cupcake batter
3 cinnibun
4 chocolate fudge
I highly recommend you guys try out at least one of the wheytobuildmuscle and if you can the rocky road first! :p

And feel free to pm me for a 15% off discount code!
Link to shop: Whey To Build Muscle - This protein delivers what you need, when you need it!

ps. I now know I need to get 15lb at a time of this one, along with the other flavs because its almost gone and I opened it up 4 days ago! lol

Great review. I need to try this soon.

Nice review. I will have to add this to my next order. The cupcake batter is hard to beat! Needtobuildmuscle.net product line is second to none.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

Just received my protein today, but got Chocolate Fudge and Vanilla Nut...will have to try Rocky Road next order, tried a sample pack of some Cupcake Batter, or whatever, it was pretty sweet for low sugar, my 6 year old daughter loved the taste...she loves daddy's protein shakes!

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Top Bottom