Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wheytobuild vs N2Bulk!

I've had the Cinnabun, and I just tried the Rocky Road for the first time. The taste is the bomb!

Can't beat the way it mixes as well. Zero clumps.

Thanks Needto!

Taste test Wheytobuild wins.. At least Peanut butter crunch, Rocky road , choc peanut butter O hell all of them win lol.. Mix N2bulk with Peanut butter crunch protewin this is what I been doing and its awesome...

Taste test Wheytobuild wins.. At least Peanut butter crunch, Rocky road , choc peanut butter O hell all of them win lol.. Mix N2bulk with Peanut butter crunch protewin this is what I been doing and its awesome...

Next on my wish list...PB Crunch WTBM, and N2 Bulk...Rocky Road is all time favorite...even in my protein bar recipe, but PB Crunch would be good too I'm sure.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Next on my wish list is PB Crunch WTBM and N2 Bulk. Rocky Road is my all time favorite protein hands down, but willing to be swayed! I use the RR in my protein bar recipe...yummy!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

For some reason i love changing the taste of wheytobuildmuscle, I get the vanilla flavored and mix it with matrix vanilla....hog heaven!

Top Bottom