Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whey Protein vs Egg/Milk Protein Drinks

geoboy

I know the theory and the hype behind whey, but has anyone actually noticed a difference in gains when using whey vs egg or milk protein drinks?

I don't see a difference.

i dont think there is a big diference in protien but there is supposed to be a difference in the time it is absorbed so i would use whey for post work out and the rest for other times

Maybe's it just me, but I notice that I get hungrier sooner when taking whey vs taking milk (caseinate) protein.

Optimum Whey + water definitely absorbs (for me) faster than Met-Rx + water. Optimum whey after my workout and Met-Rx before bed was a good combo for me in the past.

Sonny

r1derful said:
Maybe's it just me, but I notice that I get hungrier sooner when taking whey vs taking milk (caseinate) protein.

Optimum Whey + water definitely absorbs (for me) faster than Met-Rx + water. Optimum whey after my workout and Met-Rx before bed was a good combo for me in the past.

Sonny
it makes sense bro metrx is a mix of different protiens and straight whey is supposed to be absorber in 1-2 hours from what ive read .

Speaking of eggs. I was reading in a magazine today. About this bodybuilder that eats 1 hardboiled egg every hour that he is awake. Can you imagine that?

MichaelMacGyver said:
Speaking of eggs. I was reading in a magazine today. About this bodybuilder that eats 1 hardboiled egg every hour that he is awake. Can you imagine that?

I would puke I get sick eating 8 hard boiled eggs a day spread out in different meals. I think I'm gonna try that sometime though see how many hours I can make it.

Top Bottom