Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whey protein mass gainer?

crazy45

I have been taking whey protein gold standard but i want to gain more mass its not working. So would the whey protein mass gainer help me gain weight AND muscle? right now i am 5 foot 8 and weight 128 lbs. but i want to gain muscle also. is this a better protein supplement and bulking supplement for me?

I have been taking whey protein gold standard but i want to gain more mass its not working. So would the whey protein mass gainer help me gain weight AND muscle? right now i am 5 foot 8 and weight 128 lbs. but i want to gain muscle also. is this a better protein supplement and bulking supplement for me?

You make you own weight gainers easily if you find a good solid whey protein such as the one you have been using.
Add a couple cups of milk,,,fruit,,,ice cream...yougurt and you can push the calories up there.

I know i could do that but it would probley do it with whey protein mass gainer. So is this product going to add mass and muscle to me? How much protein is in one scoop?

Top Bottom