Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is whey protein enough for breakfast?

Pafe

Do you think one would have enough with a whey protein shake with some added fruit to it after a fasted cardio? I am quite a busy guy, so I do fasted cardio in the morning, and then I was thinking of just getting a whey protein shake with some bananas till lunch. Do you think that would be nutritive enough? On the days when I don't do the fasted cardio I have a different breakfast.

If that is not for everyday, why not? I think it would be quite a good variety to have such a breakfast from time to time. However, don't fall into the misconception of being able to use that as a replacement for food all the time.

Whey isolate + a serving of fruit would be a good quick and easy meal to get in after your fasted cardio session. That's a pretty low calorie meal though so I would get in another higher calorie meal after that one about 2 hours later.

I would consider whey isolate + a serving of fruit a snack. It's not really a meal.

After my workouts I have a whey isolate shake + a serving of fruit. That gives me enough time to shower and drive home. Once I get home, I prepare a solid food meal and eat it.

Top Bottom