Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whey protein

cman

Is whey supposed to dissolve in liquid? I have used it in milk, and it won't dissolve completely no matter how long I stir for. In water I have dissolved it though. So does whey not dissolve in milk?

I don't actually believe that whey can be dissolved into a liquid. I think that whey just suspends within the liquid you've chosen to mix your protein with. I know I can tell this because if I make up a shake the night before for the following morning, when I pull it out of the fridge, it's as if the protein has begun to seperate from the liquid, and then it must be shook up again. Also, the type of whey protein or blend of protein you're using will greatly determine how easy your protein mixes up in either water or milk.

cman said:
Big Boricua
Which one do you use?

If you must know...
I take Scipro as straight protein and Myomax Gain as a meal replacement both by Scitec Nutrition. I do use one of their shakers which might help mixing but I tried a MetRX packet and Labrada in it one time and did not work as well.

Since you are a moron I explain it to you. Whey protein only gets suspended in an aqueous solution (that mean liquid) this means i doesn't dissolve it sits in the soltution in smaller pieces. The only way in which protein can dissolve is that it is acid enough to totally dissasociate.
Wheyprotein HCl + H2O= Wheyprotein H +cl +h2o??????

Use a god Damn blender to totall mix it and do some research you idiot....

Top Bottom