Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whey before cardio to preserve muscle? and what pill does so while burnin fat?

missyd143

so would a half scoop (12 grams of protein) or mabye one scoop of precision whey power (in water --only 2 carbs)before moroning cardio help? in the ingredients it has glutamine peptisides? or is whey after a cardio session better???i need help guys sorry for askin thiese ?'s..................but does hydroxycut preserve muscle while burning fat as it says in their articles covered all over in flex lol???? i think just eating right is the real pill for preserving muscle while cutting and cardio,,,am i right? if not can sumone help? is it whey or pill?

take a pill......and water

the ephedra will release adrenalin. this hormone is anti-catobolic and will release fat from fat stores.

no whey. it is not neccessary as you will oxidize the protein in your bloodstream before you need to go to fat for energy.

hydroxycut is OK, but when you run out use adipokinetix. much better product.

good luck.

eat BCAA before and after cardio. your body will think it has already broke down muscle and use fatty acid chains to fuel the work you are doing

does eas simply whey contain BCAA? its a no carb whey shake..if not what contains bcaa? and why eat b4 cardio many people say

bcaa stands for branched chain amino acid. amino acids are the building block of protein. ccc's point is that you will have essential aminos in your system, ehich will be 5 kcal as opposed to a scoop of whey , which is ~80 kcal. the ephedrine will aid in muscle sparing.

Lyle McDonald has written about this subject in the past...I believe it was on the Meso board in his column. I'll see if I can find the link Tomorrow or in the next few days!

BMJ

Top Bottom