Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to pick-up the basics?

ON products aren't bad. ANd Vitamin Shoppe is actually pretty good with prices. But seriously, if you just want protein that tastes good -- get some unflavored whey fro protein factory and add some Nestle's Quick. It'll be fine.

But if you want something that is superior to what you can get from food , you have to go with products like GEAR and BIG BLAST. For a multi, go with DX7.

I would check out NTBM, Orbit, and Protein Factory! Great productsw. Use the discount codes listed in earlier posts and the price is very competitive.

Reactions: ceo
NTBM also has Ruthless 3D which is a GREAT multi for a good price, also there's N2-Bulk if your looking for a protein gainer with more calories but high quality carbs that won't bloat you up and be perfect post workout to kickstart the growing process :)

For anyone who is really good at knowing multis and whats good to have.. How does Ruthless 3D compare to Controlled Labs Orange Triad (ingredients to ingredients).

Also I am looking for blend protein (casien + whey).. N2 have anything for that?

I picked up there whey.. Chocolate Fudge. It was a steal for the 15% off and free shipping!

Also check bulk stores like Costco or Sams club. I get all my vitamins there (multi/fish oil/D3), and occasionally some Protein Powders.
Price can't be beat

Top Bottom