Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to pick-up the basics?

JMattes

Need some protein and multis and I am looking around and damn is this stuff expensive if you dont hit a sale.. I stocked up when I worked out GNC and now my supply has run out..

Looking to get;
ON gold standard (whey)
Controlled Labs Orange Triad (multi)
Dymatized Elite Gourment (Blend)

Love the taste and its good quality, but the price is killer.. Anyone got any recommendations? Tried myofusion blend and its ok.. but the stuff it starting to make me feel sick..

I like ON whey myself....look into NTBM's stuff..lot of people here really like the taste/quality..ive just never tried it
for a multi Im of the opinion that cheap garden variety pharmacy multi is fine...especially if your diet is fairly on point...GNC will have polluted you otherwise tho..haha
I worked for GNC in my early twenties first on the floor then eventually manager when a store opened up...god I miss ephedra and gnc's return policy..:)

shop around over at needtobuildmuscle.com That's one of our sponsors here, and you can use a discount code (ceo15) in the shopping cart to save you 15% on your order. Shipping is also free 2-3 day delivery. When you compare that way, deals are pretty good and service can't be beat. Everything is 100% money back guaranteed.

www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Like other folks have said, NTBM is a great place to get your staple supps and cornerstones for a solid nutrition supp plan. They do have discount codes, and the shipping is always free.

orbitnutrition.com also has some really good deals. There's even a thread (usually on the first page) here at elite with links to some of their newest and best deals.

If money is tight and you need a fantastic multi, I would recommend either RLS 3D Multi (it's the multi Im using right now. 21.99 and shipping is free)
or
Animal Pak. 31.95 at orbit

Yeah definitely check out Orbit or NTBM. Check out orbits daily deal section as well. You can sometimes stumble upon some killer deals.

GNC is so over priced. The more I buy online the more I feel sick from the thousands I've given GNC. They are purely for emergency supplies now for me.

Some of these have been mentioned already....
needtobuildmuscle.com
orbitnutrition.com
mrsupps.com
greatwhitepeptides.com
chemicalneed.com
proteinfactory.com
sarmssearch.com
uniquemicals.com

Those are some of my favorites look at the qtys vs gnc and u get nearly double the stuff at the same price with 2-3 day shipping. And the product is tastier, higher quality, more concentrations, just better than gnc's.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

ON is pretty cheap as far protein goes. But if you're buying it at GNC, it's really gonna cost you. Bodybuilding.com is great place to shop for this kinda stuff. Good prices and fast shipping.

Yea I was comparing bodybuilding and.supplement warehouse and even gnc and for those products there all about the same price.

I will look into what n2 offers and orbit as.well.

Just wanted to stick with what I like..

the quality of protein you get with wheytobuildmuscle is so much better than ON... the amino profile is so much stronger and the components are cleaner... a lot of the mainstream proteins are made so shitty... a lot of them have high carbs, or high cholesterol or high sodium and are made with shitty components... wheytobuildmuscle is designed to be top notch... better quality, better taste and better price...

Top Bottom