Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where I can get body building supplements?

Johndave

Hello mate,

I am quiet newbie here. I would like to know a good place for buying body building supplements. Though I tried surfing on the website but they didn't impressed me at all. So, I hope I might get some ideas from here.

Thank you!

As a started you only want the basics. Protein, bcaas are optional, fish oil, multivitamin. And maybe some creative if you want.
Do you know what you were looking into?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not a huge supplement guy but there are a couple supplements that I take year round. I get all my supplements at Costco, N2bm.com and amazon.com
1. Fish/krill oil - costco
2. A good quality multivitamin - n2bm.com
3. A high quality whey isolate powder - n2bm.com
4. digestive health supplements - greens powder, psyllium husk, probiotics and digestive enzymes - costco and amazon.com

The most important supplements are fish oil and a good quality multi vitamin.

The biggest thing to look for when shopping for a multivitamin is what form the minerals are in. Most supplement companies use mineral oxides in their multi vitamin products because they are cheap. The problem with that is they only have a 2-4% absorption rate. Take magnesium or zinc as an example. Most multivitamins will have the forms of 'magnesium oxide and zinc oxide' listed.

What you want are amino acid chelates. You want to see 'magnesium amino acid chelate and zinc amino acid chelate'.

Check ruthless 3d from n2bm.com. It only contains amino acid chelated minerals. It also has higher dosages of B vitamins, vitamin C and vitamin E. It was formulated with the hard training athlete in mind.

As a started you only want the basics. Protein, bcaas are optional, fish oil, multivitamin. And maybe some creative if you want.
Do you know what you were looking into?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for asking. I would like to know about the body building supplements which helps to get music and body.

I get my supplements from n2bm.com and at Costco.

Since you are new I wanted to mention that supplements are a small part of your progress. Without a proper diet and training program that are consistent, supplements will do nothing for you.

I want to emphasize that the key word is consistency.

You can get supplements almost anywhere. Especially in the US, where the fitness industry has a very strong ground.

A lot of people here use n2bm as their products are high quality and not overpriced.

Basically, I get some of the stuff I use from Amazon, and a multivitamin from GNC. Heard a lot of guys purchase from n2bm, though. Probably gonna check that site out, too. Not really a pro when it comes to supps, as I'm not really using much of it and I'm still trying to find out which ones work best for me. But I do find supplementreviews.com a helpful site whenever I need to get information about certain supplements. They provide unbiased reviews based on their own experiences so that really helps a lot in deciding whether or not I should use the same supps :)

Top Bottom