Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where to get lactose free protein

John Michael

I intolerant to any product with lactose, and this is like my first time taking supplements for body building and also first week of training, I'm 20 years old so I'm new to this world, where can you suggest me to get free lactose vitamin powder, thank you.

What you want is a pure whey isolate.

A whey isolate will be lactose free. A whey protein concentrate on the other hand will contain lactose. In the ingredients list, make sure it only lists whey protein isolate.

Check out this article on whey protein isolate for more information -> https://www.evolutionary.org/whey-protein-isolate/

One of the sponsors of the board n2bm.com makes a pure whey isolate called wheytobuildmuscle. Check that out.

N2BM has a really good pure whey isolate protein which will only have trace amounts of lactose if any. It is called Whey To Build Muscle and comes in some great flavours. If you are sensitive to all dairy and not just lactose then either just stick to real food for your protein or try a vegan protein powder. Something like pea protein will be good.

Top Bottom