Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where can I buy Psyllium Husk

gymrat

I'm in Canada. I've checked around a couple of the Candian online supplement stores, and no one carries it.

Hey gymrat! You should be able to pick it up at a grocery store that has a health area. i think even Walmart has it in their health food area.

health food stores, especially those ones that sell products/powders/etc. in bulk.

you could also try Bulk Barn. i am not sure about it though.

Metamucil is Psyllium Husk. I think that most of the Psyllium Husk Fibers they had at my grocery store and at my local health food store had like 1.2 carbs per serving. I try to use 4 tablespoons of Flax Seeds per day for around 8 grams fiber. (2 tbsp serving = 4 car/0pro/4fiber... so carbs are cancelled).

Psyllium Husk is not that easy to find contray to belief. I found a product with psyllium in it, called "ULtra Fiber," but no pure pshllium. If anyone in Canda knows where I might be able to get some let me know

I've tried shoppers, Zhers, and some other places.

gymrat said:
Psyllium Husk is not that easy to find contray to belief. I found a product with psyllium in it, called "ULtra Fiber," but no pure pshllium. If anyone in Canda knows where I might be able to get some let me know

I've tried shoppers, Zhers, and some other places.
I just bought a some yesterday and on the bottle theres a website, I'm at work, when I get home I'll make sure i'll have that for you.

I'm in Canada (Ontario) and I get mine at Zehr's. But I know that not all stores carry it - so maybe try a different location.

I get a bag of 100% pure psylilium husks for around $10.

They also have powedered psyllium husk.

Top Bottom