Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where can I buy dextrose or maltodextrin locally?

elemental007

SupplementDirect has a 13 lb tub of Dextrose for like $13....and another $12 to ship it. Where could I find something like it locally? Any ideas?

god are u joking? i was going to buy it from them, I had no idea shipping was 12 bucks.

Question has been answered before. Most people that have found it say they get it through a local winery. Since I do not live in the hills of California I am not so lucky :)

i get it at my local grocery's store, beer and wine section, its like 5 $ canadian, so it should be pennies for you. that for a big ass jug too.
(dextrose)

Bro i live in the Bronx and cant find shit over here!! I ordered once from supplement direct and payed over $20 for it!
:mad:

Brewery, if you live in wisconson you can probably get it cheap. Look for a price beer distrubiters, you know, where they have the kegs mac dadd-o.

Suspension said:
Its called "Corn Syrup"

I thought it was called corn sugar. I don't know where the Americans would buy it from but if you're Canadian get from the Bulk Barn.

Boss101 said:

I thought it was called corn sugar. I don't know where the Americans would buy it from but if you're Canadian get from the Bulk Barn.

thanks.... i've been lookinng for this info for a while

Top Bottom