Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where to buy yohimburn es

SANSIROSh

Guys do you know a reliable store online I can get yohimburn es? My cousin used it for while with a proper diet and exercising and was able to shape 10 pounds, I wan to try it out to see how it goes.

Yohimburn is a knock off of the N2BM supplement yohiflame. The two are NOT even close to the same. It's like comparing a toy car to a ferrari.

Yohimburn doesnt even contain any yohimbine. I don't even know how they can get away with calling it yohimburn?

Get yohiflame from n2bm.com. It is the best topical fat burning product you can get -> http://www.evolutionary.org/what-is-yohimflame/

I definitely agree with @muskate - when it comes to topical fat burners, there is nothing like Yohimflame, and if someone is copying their product name, then you can obviously tell who is the better one - the original, or a cheap copy. Better get yohimflame, and you will not regret this.

I know a lot of people that have used yohimflame by spraying it on, wrapping in plastic wrap, and then doing their cardio.

Top Bottom