Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where to buy injectable amino acids?

DevinKap

Is there a reliable place i can buy injectable amino acids to use while i workout? i have seem some big dudes like Rami and pros that believe in feeding your muscles while you workout and I don't want to go catabolic afterwards either. was thinking about injecting Lcarnitine, is this a sound idea?

those people are nuts. you never want to feed your body like that nonstop. it is extremely unhealthy and counter productive. going catabolic is actually extremely important for our longevity which is why these guys all end up dead so young. all they care about is size size size. not to mention they are on a ton of drugs, steroids, insulin, hgh, etc. which all help them partition this excess please don't follow this man. focus on eating a nutritious meal after your body has calmed down from training. remember when you train your body is already under tons of stress so adding more stress is stupid

Top Bottom