Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to use HCGen?

All these HCGenerate experts n users out there n nobody can offer any advice or suggestions for me?? Come on bros.....:)

Awesome, sounds good, thanks for the advice Stryker......:)

Would u also advise continued use for 4 more weeks into PCT as well which would total the 12 weeks of manufacturer recommended use??

Awesome, sounds good, thanks for the advice Stryker......:)

Would u also advise continued use for 4 more weeks into PCT as well which would total the 12 weeks of manufacturer recommended use??
another option would be to run hcg mid-cycle and hcgenerate at the back end thru pct

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Cool, thank guys, I just wanted to get the most out of my HCGenerate n use it to its fullest extent since this cycle will include tren mix again.....that stuff shut me down hard last time n looking forward to a more responsive recovery

OP, if your have prog issues on cycle use the forma. One bottle should last you 8 weeks of 10 pumps per day.

I plan to use forma starting probably week 5 for the bottle recommended 10 weeks during cycle so its use is continued into pct......

For my first cycle I only have one bottle of HCGen and I'm using it the last 4 weeks of my cycle before pct.

Top Bottom