Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when to take aminos?

mooky9669

I have been taking the Dymatize Super Amino 4800 capsules. I was wondering how many to take and should I only take them after a workout along with my protein shake? I know the bottle says that 4, 3 times a day. I have only been taking them after working out. Would I be better off taking them as per the directions on the bottle?

ok, but that doesn't answer my question about when to take them. Should I take 4 of them 3 times a day as on the bottle or just before and after workouts?

That's the problem with those aminos. You can choke on them, and you need 30 of them to equal the protein from a shake. It's a good idea to take them throughout the day , but just not worth it.

That's why we came up with GEAR. Use it the same way, but you need fewer and they're easy to swallow capsules. And much,much, better protein.

that shit is no joke nelson. I had the universal "animal" ones a long long time ago. Those were dangerous. Supposed to take like 6 at a time too. You need your own personal paramedic to be there while your taking them just incase. I took one tab. and gave the bottle away.
Even the really big gels, or gelatin caps I can take. But those fucking things are like golf balls cut in half.

That's the problem with those aminos. You can choke on them, and you need 30 of them to equal the protein from a shake. It's a good idea to take them throughout the day , but just not worth it.

That's why we came up with GEAR. Use it the same way, but you need fewer and they're easy to swallow capsules. And much,much, better protein.

is gear out yet? if so where is it for sale?

Top Bottom