Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When do I take my glutamine???

Snuka

Starting to hit on all cylinders with the supplements and I want to know wha time of day to take the glutamine and how much.

I am 215LBS/6ft.
I do weights 5x/wk and cardio about 5x also.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Snuka,

The best times to take the glutamine are first thing in the morning & prior to bed as these are the times when your body's storage of the glutamine are at there lowest. It is also good to take it prior to & after your w/o. I would be taking at least 5mg each serving.

Hope this helps

Guy

Hey Snuka,

Yeah, the amount is 5g per serving, I would use the basic powder as it would be a lot less expensive tha the tablets.

Guy

Like Guy said

Snuka,
I agree w/ Guy, based on studies, Glutamine intake before both cardio and lifting is crucial. Are you taking it on an empty stomach? Are you adding it to anything to increase absorption? These are things you should consider so you can prevent you intake from fighting for absorption. BUt Guy has a good point with his powder suggestion. I'd recommend Cytovol (EAS) next time. It only has 2.5 gr of Glut, but it also contains additives like AKG, Taurine, Alanine, and minimal sugars to help with absorption and additional cell volumization. What do you think?

I really appreciate the advice guys!

And, TYPE A, don't worry, I know my ABC's....
"Always Buy Colorado" (i.e. EAS, Fat Tire, Sunshine,etc.)

Go BUFFS!!!!!!

Top Bottom