Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when is the best time to take amino acids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nelson Montana said:
Shakes ARE food. It's just another protein source. And depending on the quality it may be inferior to a chicken breast (as is the case with whey concentrate or soy) as good ( as is the case with isolate) or better (as is the case with serum plasma). Bottom line-- you need protein and ya gotta eat.

COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MY SELF, thats exactly it.

Isolate is perfect for an MRP, real food is prolly best but takes longer to digest and process through your pancreas.

8and20 said:
Oh god now we got him going now i going to have to reduce the swelling in his noggin :smash:

Hahaha holy shit you all made good points infact. It simply all depends on your routine and what you have time for. Aminos are protien and isolate is the best type of MRP.

Just fuckin drink shakes and eat meals all damn day long and you'll be fine.

stick with your semi non essential aminos/amoinos such as argine, glut, creat, taruine, etc and you'll stack pounds.

Catabolic state happes durring sleep, so you need food before and after, your depleted after the gym but also need energy for it so before and after, durring the day you need food so if you would eat as much as most people talk your on the right tack, :eek:p

nuff said.

silverskyline said:
COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MY SELF, thats exactly it.

Isolate is perfect for an MRP, real food is prolly best but takes longer to digest and process through your pancreas.

lol nobody worth a damn drinks shakes its something you do when you start out before you figure out what it really takes, trust me id love to dream shakes are good too its eaiser wish it worked then again if it would work everyone would be walking around with size and u see real size very rarely

NYBodyguard said:
lol nobody worth a damn drinks shakes its something you do when you start out before you figure out what it really takes, trust me id love to dream shakes are good too its eaiser wish it worked then again if it would work everyone would be walking around with size and u see real size very rarely

i aint worth a damn

:(

NYBodyguard said:

oh believe me I only have one a day and thats right after my lift only because of the quick delivery and it's just another drink to take my volumizer with.

I eat 6 or 7 times a day and only one MRP. I hear ya bro

Last edited:
NYBodyguard said:

Not sure what you're saying here. Sure, anybody who thinks shakes alone are going to grow muscles is mistaken. But I've interviewed dozens of pros, pas and present and have spoken with many more and every one of them said they used shakes to supplement their protein intake.

Nelson Montana said:
Not sure what you're saying here. Sure, anybody who thinks shakes alone are going to grow muscles is mistaken. But I've interviewed dozens of pros, pas and present and have spoken with many more and every one of them said they used shakes to supplement their protein intake.

YEAH. I do fit in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom