Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats your favorite fat burner?

wrestler69

Ive tried a couple(hydroxy,diet boost,ripped fuel,thermodrene) I think Xenedrine is by far the best. When I got off it, the fat came back though.

I'm going to try a new one called Adrenaline. Can't remember who makes it though. Contains real caffeine, real ephedrine, synephrine, yohimbine. None of this herbal bullshit. I'm sure that stuff will really kick your ass.

I have been using Lipokinetix for about 12 days now and I must say, minus the fatigue later in the early evening, this stuff rocks! But I can agree with others that have used it saying that you feel like shit after a few days. I work our early in the day when energy levels are higher. Come late afternoon, I just want crash.

Why sex of course
smile.gif

------------------
It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats

LEGAL, LIPOKINETIX, ADIPOKINETIX AND HOME MADE E/C/A/Y
ILLEGAL, DNP, CYTOMEL(T3) HGH
BEST ONE OF ALL HAS GOT TO BE: DIET
wink.gif

M18

------------------
steiner4.jpg

hey where can I get some clenbuteral? I know its illegal, but it would be nice to get piped into that society for a second

hey where can I get some clenbuteral? I know its illegal, but it would be nice to get piped into that society for a second

Top Bottom