Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats a good tasting low carb protein bar?

110%

gonna start cutting and need something to eat in school, what is a good tasting low carb protein bar, the only good tasting bar i have ever had is meso tech but it is high carb.

Not low carb but Met-Rx bars are the best I have ever tasted, and I have tried many differnt kinds... Wish they made a low card version.

Someone else recommended the new Nitro-tech S'mores Sensation bar in another thread - and I have to agree - it tastes great!! Nitro-tech Crunchy Chocolate Crisp is also good....but I can't find them very often....

Pure Protein makes some good bars, as does Designer....just try a few and find one you like....

Natedog, doesn't Premier 8 have Gelatin (Cow hooves) in it as Protein?

PlateheadJim said:
Natedog, doesn't Premier 8 have Gelatin (Cow hooves) in it as Protein?

Ouch, didn't know that, I guess I'll stay away from those now if that is true! Thanks Platehead.

NateDogg

NateDogg said:

Ouch, didn't know that, I guess I'll stay away from those now if that is true! Thanks Platehead.

NateDogg

Nate, I wouldn't worry about that. If you've eaten jello before, you've eaten hooves (technically). They're harmless. If you find you like Premier 8, then use them. Personally, I have yet to find a protein bar that didn't taste like pure ASS! If you find one, let me know.

Top Bottom