Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats a good tasting low carb protein bar?

Gymtime, the problem with Gelatin is it's a shit protein - your body won't use it - it sucks. That's why Jello lists protein content as 0. No, if they use Gelatin stay the hell away from them, who gives a fuck if they taste better - a snickers bar taste even better but are you going to build a great body from it????

PlateheadJim said:
Gymtime, the problem with Gelatin is it's a shit protein - your body won't use it - it sucks. That's why Jello lists protein content as 0. No, if they use Gelatin stay the hell away from them, who gives a fuck if they taste better - a snickers bar taste even better but are you going to build a great body from it????

Ah OK, I didn't realize that the gelatin was it's main protein source. I just assumed it was a secondary ingredient. Either way, they all taste like ass to me. I'll stick with the shakes.

check out the cookies and creme or honey peanut yougart by MLO products, price runs about a buck a bar when ordering by the box.........the taste beats the hell out of any others I have tried..........

These...

Designer bars, bp or choc flavor. Nitro tech choc flavor. Pro 42 Bar choc flavor-awesome! Pure Protein S'mores rock too.

I have tried them all....

and the Designer bars are the best bars around for taste and content. Although I feel that most bars are not much better than candy bars.

BELL$

Top Bottom