Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the best lean muscle gain protein supplement on the planet??

Well, if you were to compare ingredients and know what you're talking about , it'd be your opinion as well.

You just can not accept someone disagreeing with you or having a different opinion than you on any topic throughout this forum. Truly sad. Again, I don't care what you think.

hey guys do you think we can wrap up this argument please.

The best protein powder is a pure whey isolate. It is virtually void of all fat and calories. It is 90% protein by weight. A whey protein concentrate is about 80% protein by weight and will contain some fat and carbohydrates with each serving.

I personally use the whey isolate protein isolation from n2bm.com. It is a pure whey isolate that is naturally flavoured and sweetened with the non-caloric natural sweetener stevia.

You just can not accept someone disagreeing with you or having a different opinion than you on any topic throughout this forum. Truly sad. Again, I don't care what you think.

I'm absolutely fine with someone disagreeing with me, but that doesn't mean I'm going to ignore the facts to appease them.

Besides, there are people here who depend on my advice and I have to make sure they get the correct information.

Top Bottom