Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the best lean muscle gain protein supplement on the planet??

Protein is protein my friends. One sites protein concentrate is the same as the next site. One sites Bovine protein is the same as the next. Site may have different mixes of kinds of protein and different ways they flavor the product but that is the only difference. That and the price.

That being said Neetobuildmuscle.com can bad ass tasting protein powders and damn cheap prices along with free 3 day shipping and best customer service. So there you have it.

I am gonna disagree with you there. Protein isnt protein. There a just a few major manufacturers but the specs each company sends is different. Then you add marketing, labeling and customer service to further your selling ability. True Protein is a solid company. If you want customized protein then that is a great place to start. I do like Labrada's blend especially for women. Orbit has a good price on that. Need2 has a very nice pwo protein in Muscle Replenisher AND Whey To Build Muscle that I do like as well.

What makes their protein better? I'll put Protein Factory up against them in every way and there isn't anything they have that compares to GEAR. (Except for BIG BLAST -- which is a bulker, not a diet drink).

You can create custom blends for one, second the flavor packets and third the price.

When I can get 15-20 lbs. of a custom blend for 3/4 the costs of what you can buy online at DPS, it is well worth it.

Does PF offer custom blends? What about numerous flavors? This may not be that important to you but as a consumer it is what I am looking for, thus I shop at True Protein.

As for your GEAR, that is just something you have chosen to have capped from custom capsule, it's just a custom blend you created, had bottled and are selling. How is that any differnt from TP?

Protein factory does offer custom blends, you can customize the %'s of anything, make your own creation.. Also lots of flavours, and sweeteners (Stevia) ... lots of options of what to add to protein, BCAA'S , Glutamine ... so on

Only problem I had with them is that when I ordered a 55$ order, with shipping, I paid $33 Brokerage fees when it came through customs ( Canadian ) ... So if I can avoid that next time, i'll def buy from them again

You can create custom blends for one, second the flavor packets and third the price.

A third of the price of GNC , but not PRotrin Factory or Need2.

When I can get 15-20 lbs. of a custom blend for 3/4 the costs of what you can buy online at DPS, it is well worth it.

Again, no better than the sponsors here.

Does PF offer custom blends?

Yes. They originated the idea 15 years ago.

.....................................................................................

What about numerous flavors?

Yes. The double chocolate and tropical orange are amazing.

This may not be that important to you but as a consumer it is what I am looking for, thus I shop at True Protein.

FIne. But you're mistaken about the other stuff.

As for your GEAR, that is just something you have chosen to have capped from custom capsule, it's just a custom blend you created, had bottled and are selling.

Yes, that's what all supplements are. The the ingredients are what matters. GEAR has the best ingredients of any amino supp.

How is that any differnt from TP?

If you want to match the ingredients and have them put in a cap and TP will do that for you at a better price -- go for it. Though they don't carry he ingredients that are in GEAR, so...so much for that.

Also, True Protein's best product is the same price as BIG BLAST and not nearly as good in terms of ingredients. So, that settles that.

better than all of the above are the sources they come from or replicate.

muscle replenisher, big blast, or a custom blend (if you understand what you need) from either of the mentioned places will do for a quality sup.

Top Bottom