Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your favourite N2BM fat burner? (opinion based)

What is your favourite N2BM fat burner?

• Total voters

Mike3600

I want to cut body fat, weight loss is not nearly as important, but the body fat needs to go away. I am 5;9", 230lbs, approx. 30% body fat and I hate the body fat with a passion. I know that fat burners will not do the trick by themselves, but I seriously want to get rid of this body fat.

I will be starting my journey soon starting with the StrongLifts 5x5 program to gain strength and muscle, than after 2 or 3 months of that, I will be switching to weight loss mode, hard. I plan on logging all of this in one thread once I start as well.

That is my story, so here is my question, I have heard a lot of great things about the needto product line, and was wondering what fat burner is the best in your opinion. Any results from the product you used would also be appreciated (i.e. before and after stats)

N2 stim is a great non stimulate fat burner. No shakes no feeling anxious just fat shredding results. I would highly recommend you give it a shot.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

I would still recommend the N2 Stim. Especially because you are just trimming fat. No need for a harsh stimulant based fat burner in your case. Really you could do what you are trying to do with just diet based on your stats but to accellerate the fat loss add the N2 Stim.

Best fat burner is clean diet with lots of cardio, and a good weight training routine.. No fat burner can directly burn fat, all they do is suppress appetite so you dont eat much food, when you dont eat much food you take in fewer calories, when you take in fewer calories you lose fat.. Simple as that

Really? Not that I disagree with your logic here but most quality fat burners do raise the metabolism therefore burning fat at a faster rate than diet and cardio alone.

Really? Not that I disagree with your logic here but most quality fat burners do raise the metabolism therefore burning fat at a faster rate than diet and cardio alone.

I agree ,once you raise your metabolism then you start burning fat.
Need2 Slin takes the carbs at each meal and converts them into energy ,I've used it and it really works. You take two capsules after every meal.

and the best addition you can add to that is fasted morning cardio on an empty stomach,the body has no choice but to dip into those fat stores for fuel,this does a real hatchett job on body fat.

I agree ,once you raise your metabolism then you start burning fat.
Need2 Slin takes the carbs at each meal and converts them into energy ,I've used it and it really works. You take two capsules after every meal.

and the best addition you can add to that is fasted morning cardio on an empty stomach,the body has no choice but to dip into those fat stores for fuel,this does a real hatchett job on body fat.

Prebreakfast cardio +1 vote for me. Also tapering carbs through the day works well. High carb breakfast and decrease through the day until the last meal has no carbs...has worked for me to drop 15-20 of bf in just a month or so.

---------------------------------
It's not roid rage, I just don't like you...

Bustin' my ass so I can save yours...

Prebreakfast cardio +1 vote for me. Also tapering carbs through the day works well. High carb breakfast and decrease through the day until the last meal has no carbs...has worked for me to drop 15-20 of bf in just a month or so.

---------------------------------
It's not roid rage, I just don't like you...

Bustin' my ass so I can save yours...

There are a ton of ways to diet and loose weight, this is one of the more popular ones,Good info.

Top Bottom