Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are your daily must Have Supplements?

rfowler

What would you say is your must have supplements, Im talking about the shit you dont feel right without taking? Second question, what is your favorite syringe size for test? Thirdly, do you enjoy a nice rusty trombone every now and again?

I like massive amounts of water, multi vitamin, lot and lots and lots of vegetables, and least 300 grams of protein. My favorite needle for Test is a 22 gauge 1.5 inch needle and yes I do enjoy a rusty trombone from time to time.

All great questions.... lol

1- multivitamin and glucosamine. Especially the gluco., that stuff has helped me A LOT
2- 3cc 1.5 in 25ga is good for pretty much every thing you would ever want to put into your body
3- no

I would definately have to say ALCAR. Even on days when I dont feel like taking thermos or other supps, I always take 2 caps of ALCAR. Hell , I dont know if it is just a mental game or what, but I always feel more on track when I take alcar. On track meaning im in the "zone" before I go run or lift.

GymIntensity said:
I would definately have to say ALCAR. Even on days when I dont feel like taking thermos or other supps, I always take 2 caps of ALCAR. Hell , I dont know if it is just a mental game or what, but I always feel more on track when I take alcar. On track meaning im in the "zone" before I go run or lift.

What is ALCAR and where can I get it?

alacar is acyetal l carnitine..you can get it at anabolicfitness.com or other spots...that i wont post cause they would get taken off...
for test prop i use a 25g 1.5" needle
i like to hit my girlfriend with a rusty trombone when she pisses me off

Creatine, Protein.

3CC syringe is typically what I use, with a 22g 1.5inch needle.

when bulking! :jenscat

WATER- agree with the others, this is probably the most overlooked and underrated item in food/supplement regimen

glucorell
sesapure
multi (dual tabs)
thermo- cardio breeze, thermorexin or Pure epehdrine and caffiene
protien- whey isolate, milk protien isolate, micellar casein
creatine- Purecee and/or RED BLAST
ALCAR or Levorex (red blast also has a decent amount)
Green tea extract (EGCG)- also found in levorex, thermorexin, cardio breeze

Top Bottom