Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what you guys think about this customized protein mix...

KillahBee

30% Whey protein
40% maltodextrin
10% creatine
5% glutamine peptids
5% BCAA's
10% taurine
vitamins/minerals

trying to make a good drink for during workouts. I wake up at 5 and go right to the gym (damn I'm hardcore) so no time to eat and digest. thoughts? it would be better if I knew the friggin grams btw.

looks good to me. i just ordered from protein factory, it only took 5 days, not 2 weeeks, didnt have to pay customs, also the only thing i didnt like was that the baags they give you suck. so i bought some rubbermaid containers, i opened the bag and it ripped the first time.

looks good to me good luck

eat big said:
looks good to me. i just ordered from protein factory, it only took 5 days, not 2 weeeks, didnt have to pay customs, also the only thing i didnt like was that the baags they give you suck. so i bought some rubbermaid containers, i opened the bag and it ripped the first time.

looks good to me good luck

what flavor you get bro? and how's the taste/texture?

the taste is allright BUT only bc i didnt get a sweetener cause im allergic to them, which is the whole reason i used protein lab. i got chocolate nothing great. id recommend buyin one of the 5lb tubs too that are only like 3 dollars cause the bags rip easily. hope that helps,

eat big

Top Bottom