Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what would u like to see in a supp. store?(products,service/shipping)

juggernaut7

What's up bros?!Ive been reading alot of posts lately about ppl looking for the best sites to get protein powder from,or where to get the cheapest glutamine,etc,etc,etc.
I've been thinking of starting up my own online bb supp. store and mainly just going by word of mouth on the boards that i frequent to rustle up enuff customers to make a profit while at the same time hooking up the hard working guys and gals with HIGH QUALITY SUPPS+GREAT PRICES+GREAT/SPEEDY SERVICE!
Im askin for a bit of input by the members of this board,as ill be asking of the rest of the forums that i visit.
If you have a moment,please post what you would like to see in a NO BULLSHIT/NO FRILLS straightforward sorta site that'll be selling just the 'necassary basics' IMO like protein powders,creatine,glutamine,BCAA's,flax oil,alpha lipoic acid,and theanine.In other words supps that i actually use and feel are worth a damn!If you guys/gals would like to see other products,list them.Ill say right now im not interested in carrying any bullshit like most of the companies carry just to make a buck like bull testes,lizard eyes,or anything buy biotest,lol!
In closing,thanks for readin this post,im just a guy tryin to get ahead in the big biz o the net!Any help is greatly appreciated!:)

come on bros!

im seein all these threads on wheres the best/cheapest glutamine or designer protein,blah blah blah.....wouldnt u like to see a fellow bb set up a no bullshit system of getting exactly what u want,when u want it,for a great cost?

Top Bottom